Saturday, October 20, 2007

Virgin run on the Knife.



















































































































































This one is for you Karla...yes that's your husbands helmet!





















































































Wow! What a fantastic day! I ran the Knife for my first time today with Alon, Anthony, Burgess, Dave, Lara, and Scott. I was set up to run it again with Bill, Bryan, Caleb, Dennis, and Graeme but missed connections. When they did get off the river we scouted the Amity and Lester on our way back south and they ran it from Almost Always to the park for one last time on the river today before dark. Everyone ran Fish Drop today. I'm glad I did...it was pretty fun! I'm really looking forward to running it again! Click on Bryan's Blog on the side for tales and photos from their run. This has been an incredible fall with rain, warm temps, and the leaves holding their color...doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: