The greatest beauty often lies on the other side of fear. Sean D. Tucker...Pilot.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Owatonna
Lanny sent me these photos of Owatonna and asked me to post them. These were taken about a week ago.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi - this looks like Dartt Park in Owatonna. I just found out, in the past few years that a relative of my ancestor was the one who developed the park, in the 1800s! Harvey Schuyler Dartt , who was a horticulturist. My g-g-grandmother was Betsey Dartt and Harvey was her brother! I live in northern Mn. I went through Owatonna once though and went through the park. fotosbyflower.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Hi - this looks like Dartt Park in Owatonna. I just found out, in the past few years that a relative of my ancestor was the one who developed the park, in the 1800s!
Harvey Schuyler Dartt , who was a horticulturist. My g-g-grandmother was Betsey Dartt and Harvey was her brother! I live in northern Mn.
I went through Owatonna once though and went through the park.
fotosbyflower.blogspot.com
Post a Comment