Wednesday, October 24, 2007

John Law at Work

I went to the Verm today to get a before work paddle in. When I pulled in I noticed a woman sitting in a car. While dressing a squad car went by and she got out to watch it and I figured something was up. Shortly there after a van pulled up with a lady in camo and a man. The man came over to me and told me they had a fugitive down in the gorge and that it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go down there. I asked what the guy did and he said it was drug related. He also mentioned they had a tracking dog coming. I told him that I see all kinds of crime down there and his relpy was they don't have the manpower to cover that area. No wonder the criminal ran to the Verm! The ONLY place you won't find a cop in Hastings. Anyway my guess is the lady in the car was probally some teenagers mother and he was off on a drug binge. Never a dull moment at the Verm!

No comments: