Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wausau

Fun day at Wausau! Everyone is getting ready for the Midwest Championships and the competition just keeps getting better every year! I worked today on loops...it's getting closer! I also made it my job today to get trashed in the hole as much as I could...I did a good job at it! More fun! Just a note about next weeks Saturday release. If you go a day early you can catch R.E.O. Speedwagon at the Marathon County Fair Friday night. One more note,
I had my best combat roll yet. I rolled up only to bounce off a rock that flipped me again and also knocked my paddle out of one of my hands. I went over the next little ledge and regained my paddle set up and came up. By then I was under the bridge below the RR hole. It even surprised me how long I was able to hang out under water!




















No comments: