Saturday, August 02, 2008

What a Day!

Wow! Wausau! The new course improvements were fantastic! Great job John and Mike! I think just about everyone came today...just about. The Canoe U grads were there in force and it was great to see them playing the holes and combat rolling. The women were well represented today. Laura and Sara both had great days! The men were really showing their stuff also...competition is going to be tough! Personally I was throwing a few cartwheels and darn near a loop...very close. I played the entire day almost non stop. On my last run down, in the last hole all I had left was jumping in the hole and catching an edge. I knew it was time to get out. If you noticed there are no photos from today..I didn't even stop to click. Great day all around! See ya at the Midwest Championships!

No comments: