Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Truly Amazing History!

Words cannot describe the feelings I have since Barack Obama was elected President of the United States. I had tears in my eyes listening to the acceptance speech. Senator McCain showed true courage and wisdom in his concession speach. Sushing the "boos" and welcoming the historic change. I could not be prouder of Americans...Republican, Democrat and everything inbetween than I am right now. The ripple effect of this election will be world wide in a very positive way. Obama has a spirit of all that is good and right in life and an iron will to accomplish anything he sets his mind to. The world has always looked to the President of the United States as a role model. It won't all be an easy road but I have a feeling it will be a beautiful road to travel. I am very glad to have volunteered and to have been a part of this making of history!

No comments: