Thursday, February 21, 2008

North Shore Trip...Day Two


I woke up at 6:30am and looked out the window. The wind was beating the shrub outside and I knew it was brutally cold out. I thought just deal with it. There was so much I wanted to see today and so little time so I ate and was at the first river at 9am. I really wanted to challenge myself this trip...I think I did. Two days, eight rivers and my two favorite surf spots. On the way home I stopped and said "Hi" to a couple of friends and enjoyed the lunar eclipse as I drove home. Most all of the photos were taken with my trusty Pentax waterproof with the exception of Paradise Beach. The conditions were too extreme for me to want to take my SLR camera out. Click on the photos to enlarge them.

1 comment:

Andy McMurray said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!!