Friday, February 29, 2008

Crime Scene Tape at Da Verm

I was on my way up to the cities today for a little climbing at VE and stopped to check the ice at the Verm. Walking up the bike path I could see a cop car and truck on this side of the bike bridge and a truck on the other side. I knew something was up...again. I saw the crime scene tape and had to ask. Yep...the little "darlings" stole an Oldsmobile Integra Electra and threw it off the cliff. So paddling this spring watch for rocks, bikes and Oldsmobiles dropping on you. I think this ups the classification of the Verm considerably.



























4 comments:

Bryan said...

yeah, if you've gotta worry about a car falling on you, it's gotta be at least class IV.

St. Cloud State University said...

Someones insurance is going up! At least it didn't make it to the water!

Nora Whitmore said...

The car didn't make it but if you look on the snow you'll see oil that dripped. Little @#&%& darlins!

About this blog said...

Wow!