Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Climbing High!




Monday I was finally able to climb with Lisa and the Wednesday Rocks crew. I almost over slept as I had to work a twelve hour midnight shift Sunday night when I got back from Papstapalooza. I'm glad I didn't. We were able to get some climbs in before the rain started. Climbing outdoors is so different from the gym. I really think I need to do it on a more regular basis. The strength that climbing builds and the mental challenge is something that I like. My new draws were waiting for me in the mail when I got home. Next is a rope and I should be set for the summer at least.


This weekend there are three of us headed to Sturgeon Falls. We're taking two pickups and I will have room for one more person in mine. Leaving Friday morning...home monday night. If interested let me know.

No comments: