Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Verm....Again....and Again.....and Again.

Verming this week it's been really nice. My son checked it out with me on Monday and took the photos of me. My second run that night I thought I was going to be solo but when I hit RR pool I saw Mike getting ready to launch. Alon joined me Tuesday. The level is holding great so the play has been fun. Some people have asked why I run the Verm alot...well it's right there for me and it sure beats going to the YMCA every night for mindless exercise. Mindless exercise being treadmills and weight lifting. I use the YMCA for raquetball, the climbing wall and hot tub!
More rain coming...WOW... the forcast for the Verm is 1 to 2 inches with this next system and 3 to 4 inches for the North Shore...as I said WOW! I only have Friday off this week...what to do??? Hmmmmm.






No comments: