Sunday, April 06, 2008

Five Fantastic Days on the Verm!
































































































































































































What a great start to a great spring! Today was the first day I really took out my camera and shot some photos. I know it's hard to believe that I haven't but the Verm has been alot of fun. Anyone that knows me knows I'm not much of a RR fan but Saturday when I paddled with Bryan, Caleb, Graeme, and Brian, I jumped in and got some great rides! Even learned that it's pretty darn hard to roll in a whirlpool. Donut has been great as usual and the water speed is still ripping! Today I paddled with Alon, Charles, John, Mike and Paul and got some great photos! Fun weekend!

No comments: