Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon.


Well it's prime paddling this week with everything opening up. Needless to say I am really depressed about this as my injury isn't responding to treatment. My therapist says it's "really ugly". Now I can sit and mope about this but if there's one thing I've learned in life is that when something like this happens it's for a reason. Not meaning to preach but sometimes when God throws a rock in your path it's only because He wants you to change directions. I have been planning to get into more photography and maybe this is the route to take at least until I'm fixed. Things at work will definately have to change also otherwise I'll be injured again in no time. Good news is I can still rollerblade! I've been out twice now for a short 6 miles each day.

No comments: