Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Flamenco Dancing


Have you ever seen Flamenco Dance? A few years ago I had the pleasure of seeing Susana DiPalma and Zorongo Flamenco at the Southern Theater. WOW! I never knew Flamenco could be so passionate and moving.
Susana DiPalma is a woman that I greatly admire. She has lived a life of traveling the world to learn Flamenco with the masters. She now teaches and performs in the Twin Cities. I have been lucky enough to see two of their shows at the Southern Theater in Minneapolis. The story and choreography has been world class. Pedro Cortes Jr. provided the Spanish guitar music. He's an incredible musician!
She is doing another show on Feb. 25th and 26th, 2006. Unfortunatly it looks like I am working those two nights, but if gypsy dance and guitar are in your blood(they're in mine!) I highly recomend going. You won't be disapointed!

No comments: